Respected Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Yoghurt?

Why is F A G E blocked in my last post?????  That's no where near a bad word!!!!!!!

It is a yoghurt brand.......

Honored Contributor

I love F a g e Crossovers with granola.  It is plain greek yogurt with granola on the side.  I used to be able to find it at Kroger, but they quit carrying it.  Now I can't find it anywhere.  I used to eat one every day.  I'm so upset that I can't find it anymore.  I haven't found anything else that I like as well.  I'll have to try some of the ones mentioned here. 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Yoplait

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Why is F A G E blocked in my last post?????  That's no where near a bad word!!!!!!!

yes, it is, BUT i just checked out the word on urban dictionary......view at your own discretion if you are curious.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

yes, it is, BUT i just checked out the word on urban dictionary......view at your own discretion if you are curious.

Thank you for answering me.  I will try to find urban dictionary and see what it is.

Boy do I feel old and out of the loop!  Maybe if I had kids I would be more up to date on stuff.

Sunshine45Heart  I'm looking now

Respected Contributor

I don't know why that word would mean that Woman Sad

Let's not use the urban dictionary for anything else.  I've never heard of that book either until today.

As an Army wife I thought I knew some slang but I guess not.....

Anyway, enjoy yoghurt and I'm going to try the true Greek brands that I can find at my favorite store because Noosa is not Greek Yoghurt darn it.

Have a delightful weekend,

Cathy

Respected Contributor

Gosh, the things I learn on this BB!  Here I was thinking that brand name was banned because the 1st 3 letters spelled a slur for a gay man!  LOL  Yikes!