Trusted Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Yoghurt?

For me it’s a tossup between Dannon coffee flavor and Oikos Greek vanilla.

Trusted Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

I was only buying Chobani Plain Greek 0% fat. But I noticed a new brand in the supermarket, Green Mountain Creamery Plain Greek 0% fat. It contains less sugar so I bought it. And I am very happy I did. It is much more creamy.  I always buy plain and add fresh fruit and granola. 

I'll have to look for the Green Mountain brand.  I like to stick with plain as I'm trying to cut back on sugar (which is in everything these days - ugh!).  I do the same - plain yogurt topped with fruit and homemade granola.

Respected Contributor

If I had my 'druthers' I would eat the fruit on the bottom kinds like I did when I was a teenager and Dannon's was so good , but that was when I burned calories at a much easier rate. Currently F A G E plain with a squirt of honey .

Trusted Contributor

Oikos Zero

Honored Contributor

99% of the time I eat plain whole milk yogurt. Often home fermented but I do buy it sometimes. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Chobani Flips.  Most of them, especially the Honey, That's Nuts.

Trusted Contributor

I like very few yogurts that I've tried, mostly because they are too sweet or too pudding-like. I just buy from our safeway store, open nature greek yogurt in raspberry or honey are my favs.
Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Mine is NOOSA Mexican Chocolate!  It is not really chocolate to me at all.  There is a bottom swirl of a cinnamon sauce in the best vanilla yoghurt I've ever tasted.

17g of sugar so I don't buy it or eat it that often but it is my favorite treat!

The other flavors are good also.

I am fairly new to Noosa, but am loving it.. My favorite that I have tried so far is Blueberry....I would love to try Mexican Chocolate, and Pumpkin......On my to try list!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

i noticed yesterday that they now have noosa "mix-ins." i bought one for my daughter to try to see how she likes it. they are similar to the chobani flips.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Walmarts plain non fat Greek yogurt.