Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite thing to make with ground beef?

For sure tacos and taco salad.

This is great: Taco Salad for a Crowd (this does feed a crowd, but you can halve the recipe).

This is not a meal, but is a real hit at parties: Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip.

ETA that we serve this as shown: my local store sells bruschetta bread in a bag. It is a dip and I did say it is not a meal, but it wouldn't be hard to make a meal out of this! It would be good, on occasion (we only make it a couple of times a year), since it isn't what you'd call healthy....but, it sure is good! Everyone loves it.

Honored Contributor

Taco Pie, Grilled burgers, tacos, enchiladas, chili, meatloaf, vegetable beef soup, casseroles, pizza, spagetti, Manwich, give me a pound or two of ground beef and I'm a happy camper. So is my DH! LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Skillet Beef and Macaroni (Taste of Home) 1-1/2 lbs ground beef 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce 1 cup water 1 package (7) ounces macaroni 1/2 cup chopped green pepper 2T worcestershire sauce 1 t salt 1/4 t pepper Directions In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until the meat is browned and the onion is tender, drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 min or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. Add more water if necessary. 4-6 servings. If cooking for two: prepare half of the recipe.
Esteemed Contributor

Beef stroganoff.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

You can also cook it, dish it out into portioned baggies and freeze for quick fix meals. Add to taco seasoning, chili, hamburger mac, casseroles, soups, most of the recipes above really. It does cut down the prep time and heat of the stove.