Contributor

What Replaced Cooks Essential

Hi..

I am looking at purchasing a new cookware set. My previous purchases wsas cooks essentails.

Any recommendations?

Respected Contributor

Re: What Replaced Cooks Essential

Honored Contributor

Curtis Stone's  cookware is better than Cook's  Essentials ever was.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mandylee 

I'm with @TheMemphisVette  The Curtis Stone Dura Pan set is everything it claims to be. I have my set for 5 years. Looks brand new, cooks like a dream and no sticking. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mandylee   Another vote for Curtis Stone.  It's all I use anymore. Terrific non stick properties and not heavy. 

Honored Contributor

Curtis Stone, for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own anything by Curtis Stone but that's what I'll be buying whenever I do decide to get some new pans.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

If you are a Sam's Club member, I highly recommend this set.  It's a large set with every piece you could possibly need.  I bought an earlier version of it in 2009, and every single piece is STILL going strong!  It would be worth buying a membership at Sam's just to get it, because you get quite a few coupons to use in the store if I remember their last few promotions correctly.Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 7.49.33 AM.png

Valued Contributor

Curtis Stone on HSN!! I had two of his frying pans for about 10 years. My husband cut meat in the pan!!! So I was looking for more & found a whole set! We love them & hubby says he will not cut meat in these!

Respected Contributor

I bought some Curtis Stone pans.  My only problem that I haven't read elsewhere is that the food will have no flavor after cooking food in the CS pans.  I went back to my other assorted brands of pans and food tastes flavorful again.    

Thought maybe the CS pans just needed to be seasoned and I followed the instructions and did not wash in dishwasher.  I have quit using the pans entirely.  Guess I should give them away.