Respected Contributor

Re: What Replaced Cooks Essential

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been looking at that new Ninja Foodi Cookware NeverStick.  All the places that sell it have got nothing but excellent reviews for it. It's not inexpensive but that would be my choice. It comes with a 5-year warranty.

If my Curtis Stone set didn't  hold up as well as it has, I'd be interested in the Ninja Neverstick. Everything I've ever bought from Ninja has not disappointed. I have their multi cooker for more than 7 years. Works like it did on day one. Insert- not one scratch. (but I am careful) It was used constantly until I bought the Foodi which I use daily, sometimes 3 times a day. Coffee system must be 5 to 7 years old as well. I love this brand. If you purchase it, let me know how it is. I am very interested in it, but again I have no need or room for it. 5 year warranty is great.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I agree about the quality of Ninja stuff. Their prices are not over-the-top yet the quality is still there. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been looking at that new Ninja Foodi Cookware NeverStick.  All the places that sell it have got nothing but excellent reviews for it. It's not inexpensive but that would be my choice. It comes with a 5-year warranty.

@SilleeMee I'm wondering if it lasts.  I know so much of the super non-stick cookware is really great until it suddenly isn't and everything sticks to it.  That's why I finally ended up buying a couple of the Curtis Stone pieces because literally everyone said it stood the test of time.  I have no use for an entire cookware set anymore.  I'll use what I have since it all performs well for me and just add new pieces or replace pieces as they no longer work.  

@Icegoddess 

Have you seen that infomercial for the Neverstick cookware? That's what got me interested in it. They show how the extra-thick nonstick coating is made and how it's 'permanently' bonded to the anodized aluminum. I was impressed so I started reading the reviews for it and found them to be outstanding. The 5-year warranty is another thing...Curtis' cookware has a 1-year warranty. Five years is a long time when it comes to nonstick cookware. Usually you can tell within a couple of months if it's any good or not....five years is impressive to me.

@SilleeMee yes, I have seen the commercial.  Personally, I haven't had a problem with nonstick cookware peeling, so the permanently bonded statement doesn't impress me so much.  Mostly, they just start sticking without any peeling.  I guess it depends on how good the company behind the warranty is.  I just know my husband's Curtis Stone egg pan is still going strong 2 years later with daily use.

As an example on warranty, I'm on a Ninja Foodie Grill group on Facebook.  Someone just today was claiming that they were having problems with on of their baskets peeling and they had figured out that it was because there was a rough spot that was rubbing the air crisp basket every time they put it in and out of the unit.  They said that Ninja CS told them that the baskets were not included in the warranty.

However, other people have had parts replaced with little to no problem.  I have an issue with the probe on mine, so I need to call them and see if they will replace it or not.  

Super Contributor

@mandylee wrote:

Hi..

I am looking at purchasing a new cookware set. My previous purchases wsas cooks essentails.

Any recommendations?

I would love to have some of the CE Hard Anodized of long ago. Bought a set and also pieces along the way - still using it but would love to replace some. 

Super Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

If you are a Sam's Club member, I highly recommend this set.  It's a large set with every piece you could possibly need.  I bought an earlier version of it in 2009, and every single piece is STILL going strong!  It would be worth buying a membership at Sam's just to get it, because you get quite a few coupons to use in the store if I remember their last few promotions correctly.Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 7.49.33 AM.png

@Ainhisg  
Costco has/or had the same set and price.

Honored Contributor

That Curtis Stone set on HSN looks nice. I wish the square pans had lids.