Honored Contributor

Re: What Kind Of Pizza Do You Like?

Thin crust almost always.

Light on the sauce, hamburger and mushroom and onion.  Or ham, black olive, mushroom and onion--sometimes green pepper too.  Always light on cheese too.

BBQ chicken with light drizzle of Head Country bbq sauce, pices of white chicken, onion, and cilantro on top.

NOTHING drippy or greasy ever!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

The absolute best pizza is any kind from Juliana's pizza right under the Brooklyn Bridge in New York.  I was there on business and it was recommended by several co-workers.  A small restaurant with great service, reasonable prices and such great food.   If anyone is in NY and has a chance to stop by, go ahead and wait in line....I promise, it will be well worth the wait!  Had the margherita pizza.....you can't get pizza like theirs anywhere else....just yummy!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

My fave is the very thinnest crusted margharita pizza, with fig blasamic syrup drizzled over top.---just tomatoes, mozz chesse and basil----so good!!!

Honored Contributor

Extra cheese, sausage , bell peppers and mushrooms.

Regular or deep dish crust.

Trusted Contributor

1. Margherita -tender thin crust with crushed tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & basil

2. When I'm really hungry:

Red sauce, meatballs, red onion, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, olives, fresh sliced Roma tomatoes; thinnish-med  crust -  just thick enough to support toppings! 

3. Occasionally - I substitute artichoke hearts for the meatballs.  

4. Pepperoni or linguica sausage with red onions