Honored Contributor

just dawned on me why I like the SMEG mixers so much. Most on air people have Kitchen Aids.  They have to reach around the back and guess what speed they're on or get the knack of it from experience.

No wonder I'm crazy about the retro SMEG. Chrome knob is up top and  you can clearly see the marked speeds. I forgot after getting rid of my KA that people still have to do that. Plus, to tilt back the motor, you just push in on another chrome knob.

1#annee.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁🎅🏻🎄🤶🎄

Honored Contributor

Me and Panda have b'days on the 23rd. So weird that QVC pals have b'days on the same day.

I am 'younger' hahahhahaha and vainer. ROFL

Thanks !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE If you have a bowl life you do NOT have to reach around!  You also don't have to worry about the head banging into the cabinet when you life it or falling down and banging around.  You also have a bowl that is a lot easier to secure.

You reach around to raise and lower the bowl but it is a BIG handle and after a couple of times you just do it.

You can't beat SMEG for style though!  I love my toaster! We don't use countertop ovens so we have a toaster.

Honored Contributor

Love my SMEG !

LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Me and Panda have b'days on the 23rd. So weird that QVC pals have b'days on the same day.

I am 'younger' hahahhahaha and vainer. ROFL

Thanks !

@SharkE  Happy Birthday tomorrow, my "Birthday Sister!"Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Back at ya' !

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching this gal cook

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday, Sharke and Panda!