New Contributor

Bagels delayed and not fresh, would I be a jerk to ask for refund?

My bagels shipped 12/14 and were set to arrive 12/16...yadda yadda yadda weather and other delays, the bagels arrived at night on 12/18.  They are not fresh at all and somewhat dry, moist warming does little to help.  I'm disappointed, but not sure I should inquire on a refund?  Would I be a jerk to do so, with all that is going on right now?  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bagels delayed and not fresh, would I be a jerk to ask for refund?

[ Edited ]

Email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and what happened and they will give you a refund.  

Esteemed Contributor

You should get a refund🎅🏻🎄🤶🎄

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyJoyandPhoebe   I'd get a refund and buy bagels fresh from Panara. They are delicious! 

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyJoyandPhoebe  Although the delivery delay may have resulted from the snowstorms on the east coast and other delays carriers are reporting, you should be 100% satisfied with what you received.  If not, please reach out to QVC and report your disappointment.  I believe that QVC will honor their satisfaction guaranteed policy and issue a refund, or send a replacement order (if you want to give Just Bagels another chance).

Respected Contributor

Ordering bagels by mail is not a great way to ensure freshly baked bagels one would get at the bagel shop. Just toast them and enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@BabyJoyandPhoebe - Any food you order should be fresh and of good quality, when you receive it.  The current situation has nothing to do with it.

Take the advice to email the Social Team and request a refund.  There is no reason to waste your money.

Trusted Contributor

Nope you won't be!   Call customer service and tell lthem what happened. Actually you are lucky they were not moldy with the delay. They will offer to re send or give you a refund. 

Respected Contributor

One of the best things about purchasing food from QVC is the satisfaction guarantee. To me the cost of that guarantee is built into the price. If you weren't happy I would ask for a refund.

In the past I was never one who purchased bagels from Panera, but with their curbside pickup I've come to appreciate them. 

Trusted Contributor

I order from Just Bagels all the time, they send them 2nd day air and are fresh baked from the bakery not QVC. I can't find real NY bagels out here on the West Coast they are more like french bread texture. As soon as they arrive I keep out what I want and freeze the rest. I've never had a problem.