Honored Contributor

Somebody said that Vitamix has a 25 year warranty. That is not correct information. They have SEVEN year warranties, except a lot of the ones that QVC sells which only have five year warranties.

Super Contributor

The higher end models sold here have a 7 year warranty. I bought a 750 that came with a 7 yr warranty. On top of that Vitamix contacted me and asked that they be allowed to replace the blades on my pitcher due to engineering changes at their cost. They did it in 2 days and when container was returned they gave me an additional years warranty and as a gift one of those black aprons we see Jan wear on his presentations. So that was 8 years for me. This company is a class act. Also btw I never had any problems with the blades on my unit they just changed all of the blades because a few people had problems.

Honored Contributor
duplicate post
Honored Contributor
I have one & love it. If I ever need another one I have no problem spending the money to buy one. Evidently they are selling or Q would not still have them as a TSV all the time.
Trusted Contributor
I love our Vitamix! I don't think you can put a price tag on your health. My husband and I are eating and drinking so much healthier because of it.
Respected Contributor
I am another fan. I love how smooth my smoothies turn out. I so agree though, it is only worth it if you use it, otherwise an expensive whim.
Occasional Contributor

To those who explained why they love their Vitamix and don't mind the price, thank you for your polite explaination as opposed to those who just wanted to be rude and snarky in this "community" and as for the suggestion of "just don't watch it", I don't.

Super Contributor
I love my Vitamix too and watched a bit of one presentation while ironing. I always get good ideas from Jan.