Honored Contributor

I think the TSV is a really good price, especially for the dry canisterbeing included. I would buy if I needed one!! I bought my new one about 5 years ago, at this same price, without the other canister. Mine had the big canister not the 48 oz one, but I did buy that size and also the dry container too and those were not cheap!!! and love all the colors too!!! great buy, IMO!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @wagirl @what model do you have? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Costco sells the same power w 64 oz container and 2 personal 20 oz w cup adapter for 399$

I don't want the personal cups and I don't mind the 48 oz to save 100$

My current blender is 48 oz and we've managed; especially now w just he and I.

The Q including the dry canister is an unexpected addition.

My cabinet is 18 in this is 17 1/2 so that would be the deal breaker; I want it to fit under and hopefully it will

Trusted Contributor
@wagirl I’m thinking of getting the dry container today with the free shipping. Do you use yours much? Is it worth $96? Thanks.
Trusted Contributor
@ springers I have the tsv model. I use it a lot. It’s never given us a bit of trouble & it’s many years old. I never thought I would spend this much on a blender but now I understand. 😋
Honored Contributor

@springers wrote:

Costco sells the same power w 64 oz container and 2 personal 20 oz w cup adapter for 399$

I don't want the personal cups and I don't mind the 48 oz to save 100$

My current blender is 48 oz and we've managed; especially now w just he and I.

The Q including the dry canister is an unexpected addition.

My cabinet is 18 in this is 17 1/2 so that would be the deal breaker; I want it to fit under and hopefully it will

@springers 

I have a different model than this, but mine just fits under my cabinets.

I have a lip on the cabinet bottom that prevents me from just sliding it underneath when it's all put together, but all I do is put the bottom part of the Vitamix against the wall under the cabinet, and then put the container on top of it.  I have just about an inch clearance under the cabinet.

Honored Contributor

It's has  Creations gallery on the machine but not sure what it is.

Honored Contributor

I have used it for grinding up various grains into flour--but never made bread in it---now it is in storage as I have moved and have no room. I did order mine from Ebay tho--think I paid alot less than $96.  But again, that was at least 5 years ago.