Respected Contributor

I don't want to see cereal boxes as kitchen "decor". I keep my Staub green pumpkin cast iron pot and two pretty jars of olives there. My fridge is too tall to keep anything I would use frequently up there.

Honored Contributor

I put something decorative up there.  I don't store food items out, but for fruit.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 large conch 🐚 shells, 2 in shades of dark grays, 1 off white on top of fridge. They are prized possessions found on the beach when I was a child

55-60 years ago.

1 cordless phone charging, 1 box of wooden matches.

Honored Contributor

There is a cabinet up there, no room for anything but that.  So we have melmaine plates and large platters we use for cookouts up there.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Lock and Lock, because I ran out of room, LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

On my new LG refrig it's got those big ol' braces up there that prevents you

from putting about anything up there. Their there to pull the door shut all the time guess for people who leave doors open, kids and such

Trusted Contributor

I have a galley kitchen with very little cupboard space.  I keep a large wicker basket on top of the fridge with a bag of two of chips.  It doesn't look bad.

Esteemed Contributor

A white vase filled with sunflowers, a Big Ben theme teapot and replica of Big Ben we bought in England.  Inside a double door seeded glass cabinet, we store dishes and crystal.  Backdrop on two shelves blue and white English China, two French peasant figurines from France.  A shelf of steins from Germany.  A tiny painting from Puerto Rico.  DD and DSIL recently brought us a lovely little plate from Italy.  Want to go to Italy!

I figured I would “out” myself.  Most of you would not like my house.  

Honored Contributor

I have a Petreboro low basket with my fav canister set in it, a couple of fiestaware jam jars and a square picnic basket too. 

Valued Contributor

@PamfromCT  I would love your house.  Sounds like it matches your personality.