Honored Contributor

DH made his first QVC purchase this past Wednesday evening. He upgraded to the Keurig TSV.  I came home from work today to find him already using it - less than 48 hours later. That is lightning speed for us - most things take 10-14 days to arrive here.  The same thing happened with my Callista Perfecting tool last month. I guess QVC has made logistical improvements.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

My Keirig still in process. I live in same state as QVC.  Sometimes the shipping is just ridiculously slow. How do you both like the new Keurig? 

Esteemed Contributor

Assume the special of the day items are packed and sitting at the loading dock just waiting for the ship to label & UPS truck.

(instead of going back in the warehouse digging for some item you ordered)

Honored Contributor

@godi 

He's happy with it so far.  It hasn't been a whole day yet!  We had the Keurig mini for several years. It was a real workhorse.  I drink coffee very rarely, so it seemed fine to me, but he likes this one with the water reservoir.  I'm concerned, though, because we have very hard water. We have filtered water from the fridge and it still leaves a residue after a while.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@fthunt 

I think they must be getting pressure to compete with Amazon.  It blows my mind how fast Amazon shipping is.  I ordered a book on a Friday evening, about 6 pm and I was sitting in my living room reading it the next afternoon.  I don't understand how they do it.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

what makes them # 1.

We have a whole house water filter because in Tx. in the country suburbs your not on city water you have your own water well. It's 300 ft under ground and is controlled by electricity. When we first moved in we had sand and small pebbles in bathtub water, coming out of shower, sediment in the commode water tanks where your mechanics are located.

High levels of everything. We have filter on refrig, a little  extra faucet at the sink, all the water coming in now is filtered. I pay 30 a month for them to bring out the salt pellets to fill the bin out in the garage every other month. Get discount on repairs if ever needed.

People in town pay a fortune on their water bill I don't know how people with kids afford to live you know teenagers are taking a bath for 15 min, hair duties, all that.  Forget pools or jacuzzis cost 300 a month. When you have water well you pay for it in construction then no bill, ever.