Regular Contributor

So the TSV from Ninja is the sheet pan Air Fryer.  Read many of the reviews about the Ninja Indoor Grill & Air Fryer.  Anyone able to offer their ideas on comparisons?

Regular Contributor

@DancinQueenI'm interested in the sheet pan grill offered tomorrow.  I have no need another air fryer/oven but I'm interested and will watch the presentation.  I think HSN sold this a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to see if they have any reviews.  

Honored Contributor

I read the reviews on Amazon.  They were pretty awful.  Apparently this thing is a nightmare to try to clean plus you can't cook anything higher than the edge of the very shallow pan.  You could not, for instance, bake a potato.  I quickly wrote this one off my list.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 : My last trip to Walmart price was $169. We love roasted vegetables and thought this could be option instead of always using the oven. Then realize very limited use. Came home and looked over reviews and more research. Then read some where that Ninja will have a newer model out but no release date that is supposed to be better and higher to allow more cooking items. Decided to wait.

Honored Contributor

Darn. I was hoping for the new Ninja Foodi Cookware....not another air fryer.

Super Contributor
To me it kind of seems like they're trying to move inventory more than anything with this, especially if if was already on their sister channel HSN a few weeks ago and perhaps didn't sell out :-O
If a newer better model is coming out soon will wait to see what happens with that and pass on this.
Honored Contributor

Re: Tomorrow's Ninja TSV

[ Edited ]

@DancinQueen wrote:

So the TSV from Ninja is the sheet pan Air Fryer.  Read many of the reviews about the Ninja Indoor Grill & Air Fryer.  Anyone able to offer their ideas on comparisons?

I own both, the Ninja Foodi Countertop Oven and the original Ninja Foodi Grill - got both of them close to a year ago. I ended up putting the oven away because I rarely used it. I think a big part of it is retraining yourself.  The fold up feature is nice and it seems it would be convenient for small batches of cookies.  Even so, I’ve been cooking for over 50 yrs. and would automatically use my kitchen oven without thinking of the Ninja, even though it was right there in plain sight.  And because I do smaller batches of things, since it’s just DH and I, it would make sense to use the smaller appliance.  But no, old habits die hard.  I use my Ninja Grill way more often, mainly for the actual grilling feature.  Steaks, pork chops, burgers, chicken breasts - they all come out perfectly done and delicious. I haven’t used the air fry feature but would like to try doing chicken wings sometime.  I originally thought the grill would be a winter use item but it’s turned into year round.  We haven’t fired up our Weber gas grill at all this year.