Honored Contributor

Saw this mentioned in a cooking magazine as a good choice for making caramel apples.  I see it is available on Amazon and gets very good ratings.  Has anyone here any experience with this product?  It appears to be an easier alternative to making my own caramel coating for apples.

Honored Contributor

I've often wondered what is used in commercial caramel apples. It was Kraft caramels for my family.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter - Peter's Caramel is fantastic and can be used for lots of tasty treats! Interestingly enough, a local kitchen goods store has featured this as the product of the month for October; if you visit blog.gygi.com, you can find some fun recipes and tips for using the caramel as well as links to the company's Instagram and Facebook pages (see the posts and the stories) where you'll find even more great ideas. Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for responding @loriqvc , I'll check that out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter's Caramel Bar

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter

Thanks for posting. YUM!!! Love caramel apples. I also love sea salt caramels or chocolate sea salt caramels.

@loriqvc 

Those caramel apples on that blog sure looks good & so does that salted caramel sheet cake.