Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Think they're new, not sure, new to me at any rate. I ate half bag yesterday gonna put rest in choc chip cookies.

DSCN1149.jpeg

Super Contributor

I've never even seen them!  Now I'll be on a mission to find them.  I hope they're in my area and I don't have to wait.  I love anything 'sea salt caramel'.

Honored Contributor

Re: These are so good !

[ Edited ]

Walmart

real small

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the "heads up," @SharkE! Nestle had a regular caramel (not salted) version of this product several years ago, along with a peanut butter flavor, and they were my favorite quick and easy snacks. They were also good in cookies and cookie bars if they ever made it to the mixing bowl...  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wow, I could certainly do some damage with those!  This is the time of the year I go to my 2nd closet for my more "comfortable" clothes, lol.  Can't wait to buy these!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE This is going to be my new addiction! I love baking tollhouse cookies. I think I will mix regular nestle chips and these for my next batch! Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

Yeah , I remember when Eagle Brand condensed milk came out with caramel flavored condensed milk and even choc.

Yuck, caramel was awful. Choc, I didn't try. Original , is the best nothing worse for you all that milk and sugar.   LOL

One of these days gonna split my tongue licking that tear off lid. LOL

Hope these new Nestle's truffle chocolates isn't another 'limited edition' product.

animated-smileys-angry-043.gif

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@SharkE This is going to be my new addiction! I love baking tollhouse cookies. I think I will mix regular nestle chips and these for my next batch! Thanks for posting!

Yeah, in morning I'm making choc chip cookies and throwing in the rest of the bag (that I didn't eat LOL) altogether with milk choc chips. 

1#tong-2.gif

Trusted Contributor

Last week at Giant Eagle, I found a bag of Nestles chocolate Mocha chips. Haven't tried them yet. Should be great in cookies.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

You would have to post that. LOL!!! Smiley LOL I love sea salt caramels. I may have to try these this winter baking season. That would be good in cookies, brownies etc.

I always buy the sea salt caramels & peanut butter cups from Aldi's.