Honored Contributor

Today I had my first cup of hot tea of the season. I don't drink coffee, and as soon as it gets warm I switch to iced tea. I really love a cup of tea , it's so cozy, and in this cooler weather, very comforting. ☕️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I drink both hot and iced tea year round.  Constant Comment and Twining's English Breakfast are my teas of choice.

Respected Contributor

Welcome back to the fold!  I don't think a day goes by  that I don't have a nice hot 'cuppa or two.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny,but I only drink tea when I don't feel well. Then I find it very soothing.Otherwise,I just don't like the taste.

On the other hand DH & son love tea.I'm the only coffee drinker in the family.

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

Welcome back to the fold!  I don't think a day goes by  that I don't have a nice hot 'cuppa or two.

I just can't drink hot beverages when it's warm 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I hope to join you one day 😄.

Super Contributor

I have my coffee in the morning, Arnold Palmer 2/3 tea, 1/3 lemonade for dinner, and Yogi Super Antioxident Green tea in the evening, year round.  And, yes I sleep fineSmiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

I have my coffee in the morning, Arnold Palmer 2/3 tea, 1/3 lemonade for dinner, and Yogi Super Antioxident Green tea in the evening, year round.  And, yes I sleep fineSmiley Happy  

I can drink tea all day and all evening, I'm immune to caffeine 😻

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Funny,but I only drink tea when I don't feel well. Then I find it very soothing.Otherwise,I just don't like the taste.

On the other hand DH & son love tea.I'm the only coffee drinker in the family.

@NicksmomESQ  ... I used to be that way ... now I enjoy a hot cup of tea in the evening before I go to bed ... but only in the fall & winter.

Respected Contributor

I drink hot tea, iced tea and coffee all year around.