Honored Contributor

Not sure of the date but got the "presale" email.  Just sharing for anyone interested.

K48338 - Old World or Floral Lace - 21 Piece $69.96

FE10AD8C-1737-41DB-81A9-C90F4294E32E.jpeg

EE4F1850-7EB9-4662-8C91-D1FBDC1BD70F.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Temptations TSV this week

The TSV date is Wednesday, August 29th.

Regular Contributor

I ordered this in Old World blue. Was really tempted by the Harvest but OW blue will work year round for me. The new Halloween design is cute. I hope they offer it in more items. 

Respected Contributor

I collect OW Spice but am considering this set in Harvest.
Honored Contributor

Wow! That's quite a value, but too much of a good thing for me.  I'd need to add onto my kitchen.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat wrote:

Wow! That's quite a value, but too much of a good thing for me.  I'd need to add onto my kitchen.

@house_cat same here.  That is too much of a good thing for me. I don't have room to store this set.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm so tempted to order as a gift as my niece has been building her kitchen serveware but I'm afraid with the "problems" with cracking, etc.

Its a great deal! I may take a chance because she could use all these pieces!

Respected Contributor

Hello Ladies ~ Mind if I ask a few questions?  I'm totally new to Temptations.  I love this upcoming TSV.  Love the Lace Pattern.  I also Love the Deep Dish Dinnerware set.  I would like to treat myself, and get two sets of the Bakeware, and also several sets of the Dinnerware.  Mixing colors, of course.

I have a large family to feed when everyone is home, so it would get a work out.  The deep dish factor in the Dinnerware is a plus too, as I've always got some sitting in front of the TV for anything Sports on a regular basis.  Less spills?

Can you tell me if Temptations is durable?  Not them breaking (of course) when dropped, but how about chipping with everyday use?

Thank You ~ Mistic

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

After reading so many reports on these items cracking, I would never order anything made by them.

Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hello Ladies ~ Mind if I ask a few questions?  I'm totally new to Temptations.  I love this upcoming TSV.  Love the Lace Pattern.  I also Love the Deep Dish Dinnerware set.  I would like to treat myself, and get two sets of the Bakeware, and also several sets of the Dinnerware.  Mixing colors, of course.

I have a large family to feed when everyone is home, so it would get a work out.  The deep dish factor in the Dinnerware is a plus too, as I've always got some sitting in front of the TV for anything Sports on a regular basis.  Less spills?

Can you tell me if Temptations is durable?  Not them breaking (of course) when dropped, but how about chipping with everyday use?

Thank You ~ Mistic

@Mistic  I have my temptations for years, and they have not cracks or chips.  I have a 5 piece round bakeware set.  However, I do not use them for baking. I only use them as serving dishes.  I occasionally put them in the microwave.  I would suggest that you only get one set and try it out before you order several sets to see if they crack with how you use yours.