Esteemed Contributor

I was able to score some really nice sets of Temptations from an estate sale.  The Romance pattern large bowl, small bowls with sering trays, Egg Hunt and Old World small bowls with serving trays.. They were in new condition. All were purchased for less than the price of one.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Im going to estate sale Friday out of the 166 pics shown of what is for sale -- I only want to get over and see the 6 tables of Temptations--yes I said 6 tables😮.

I certainly do not need anymore but some are complete sets in original boxes.  I want to check it out and just browse...yeah right!

The pics show the kitchen is full of cornflower print corning ware, pyrex, nordic ware, and more!

I'm terrible with willpower at these sales for kitchen/tableware🙈🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@SandySparkles 

Im going to estate sale Friday out of the 166 pics shown of what is for sale -- I only want to get over and see the 6 tables of Temptations--yes I said 6 tables😮.

I certainly do not need anymore but some are complete sets in original boxes.  I want to check it out and just browse...yeah right!

The pics show the kitchen is full of cornflower print corning ware, pyrex, nordic ware, and more!

I'm terrible with willpower at these sales for kitchen/tableware🙈🙂

Shut the front door!! I am so envious. Sounds like you hit the motherlode!. Like you, I have much more than I need but it is such a fun hobby collecting it. I periodically donate or give away to friends. Temptations 1.jpgThis is just a small sample of my collection but it includes the pieces I referred to in my post. I probably should have staged them on a counter by themselves instead of a garage shelf, but I am too lazy this evening.😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I would like to see less of the "tray" tops on these casserole dishes. Therfore, lowering the price. The plastic covers are a plus. Also, don't need all those wire racks. I was going to order that new 3qt. stove top pot, but it only has a grill tray top. They don't show a glass top that goes directly on the pot itself. Thank you.