Contributor

Loving the new Egghunt, Shamrock and Romance designs!

Valued Contributor

Ocean colours coming back! Hope to see Springfetti soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

@Jenpoodee wrote:

Loving the new Egghunt, Shamrock and Romance designs!

@Jenpoodee - I agree! The egg hunt brulee baker set is especially cute without the usual Old World "ruffled donut" stamping interfering with the design. My mom loves spring and Easter serving pieces, and I think she's going to be getting some new kitchen additions...  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I couldn't resist the Romance Creme Brulee set.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JannyRee and anyone else who ordered the brulee set, does your's show as an advance order as mine does? I never heard any mention that this would not ship out immediately. Mine says "advance order" not "in process" as it normally would. And I ordered first thing this morning. Just curious.  

Valued Contributor

I missed out on the Romance Brulee Baker set but I did order the Romance Figural Pie plate with wire holder.  Then I ordered the Berkshire Watercolor Heart Throw and Valeries's Mercury Glass Illuminated Hearts, set of 3.  I'm on a roll!  

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Occasional Contributor

Re: Temp-tations baking items

I can't seem to find the selection I used to find when looking for oven pieces, are they phasing out Temp-tations?

[ Edited ]

Can you please bring back these!!!

Temp-tations 24-piece Sculpted Dinnerware Service for 8 on QVC (fluted/scalopped)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_tlFJ012o

Just started collecting and would love Heart these!

Really want the Temp-tations Floral Lace Basketweave Utensil Holder to come back in stock!

Occasional Contributor

Save your money.  They split apart in the oven and develop hair line cracks.  Good for cold food only.  What a waste.  Only get what you pay for.