Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday Caregiving sure can take a toll on the caregiver, if they aren't careful. I know, I've been there.

I hope you can get help sometimes, so that you can pamper yourself and have a change of scenery.  It's a must for your own health.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I have been using these for a long time.  My DH requires 3 small meals daily (lots of greens and veggies).  It is a lot of cooking 3 meals, preparing 3 snacks per day, doing all the personal care (including bathing, treating wounds), weighing twice daily, doing vital signs 2-3 times daily, measuring glucose 5 times daily, giving injections, dressing him, shaving and doing his hair not to mention cooking.  These are easy, nutritious and good.  I am glad you found them.  

@Nonametoday 

I admire you, that's all I can say.....Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Fresh oven roasted brussle sprouts, and cauliflower,with carrots,or potatoes are good,a bit of garlic,herbs of provence.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I have never heard of "herbs of provence".

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  They are a mix of herbs from the Provence region. I can’t remember which herbs as I haven’t had them in awhile.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  They are a mix of herbs from the Provence region. I can’t remember which herbs as I haven’t had them in awhile.

@proudlyfromNJ Thank you.  I use a lot of the basic Mrs Dash.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ Thank you.  I use a lot of the basic Mrs Dash.

@proudlyfromNJ Apparently it's the name of a specific mixture and sold through walmart as well as grocery stores, and amazon.

Simply Organic, Herbes De Provence, 1.00 Oz (28 G)

Mccormick Gourmet Organic Herbes De Provence, 0.65 Oz

Great Value Organic Herbs De Provence, 0.6 Oz

Herbs of Provence

What is Herbs de provence. A combination of herbs typically including basil, fennel, lavender, marjoram or mint, rosemary, savory, sage, and thyme. Variations may include additional herbs (such as bay leaf, peppercorns, orange peel, and tarragon).

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Yeah, I couldn’t remember which herbs were involved and was too lazy to google! Lol