Honored Contributor

...yet SO great!

I ran across Bird's Eye Steam Fresh frozen veggies (blue pouch).  I loved their very small Brussels sprouts to roast, 400 degrees after spraying with olive oil and turning after 10 minutes, total 20 min.

I had dental surgery today and as a soft veggie, I got some of their peas with mushrooms in a garlic sauce.  Really, really good!  This line is an area I will now always visit!!!  I love veggies but rarely buy rice mixed in.

See the source image

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. Seems I am so set in my ways I forget about trying “new” things but I will pick these up.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy Years ago, I only bought LeSeur peas.  The others were big and starchy!  I love these!!!Smiley Happy  (Even DH, whom hates peas) liked them!!!Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I LOVE these veggies!! So easy to prepare and so many different varieties. 

Also..try the Green Giant Steam Fresh Vegetables. They're terrific too, especially the honey carrots 🥕.

Respected Contributor

Back atcha @ECBG  I had forgotten about those shiny little cans, hahaha. A blast from the past.

Also wanted to say good luck on your dental work!  Always the best excuses for ice cream and sherbets!!

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Back atcha @ECBG  I had forgotten about those shiny little cans, hahaha. A blast from the past.

Also wanted to say good luck on your dental work!  Always the best excuses for ice cream and sherbets!!

@Spacrazy I have been wanting strawberries and strawberry ice cream for days.  Not going to happen!!!  Seeds!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I love all of the Bird's Eye Steamfresh veggies, they're so quick and delicious!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Poor baby - - I feel ya, but NO !

Honored Contributor

I have been using these for a long time.  My DH requires 3 small meals daily (lots of greens and veggies).  It is a lot of cooking 3 meals, preparing 3 snacks per day, doing all the personal care (including bathing, treating wounds), weighing twice daily, doing vital signs 2-3 times daily, measuring glucose 5 times daily, giving injections, dressing him, shaving and doing his hair not to mention cooking.  These are easy, nutritious and good.  I am glad you found them.  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I have been using these for a long time.  My DH requires 3 small meals daily (lots of greens and veggies).  It is a lot of cooking 3 meals, preparing 3 snacks per day, doing all the personal care (including bathing, treating wounds), weighing twice daily, doing vital signs 2-3 times daily, measuring glucose 5 times daily, giving injections, dressing him, shaving and doing his hair not to mention cooking.  These are easy, nutritious and good.  I am glad you found them.  

@Nonametoday. Bless your heart!  Your plate is full!  You are one strong woman!