Valued Contributor

I'm curious. How do you know these women are no longer employed at QVC?

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 wrote:

I'm curious. How do you know these women are no longer employed at QVC?

@Razzy 7  They posted it on their FB page.

Valued Contributor

Ah I see. I don't follow any of their FB pages. 

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 wrote:

Thanks.

@Razzy 7  You can google their name and Facebook and you can read what they posted.

Respected Contributor

@ Last I checked Mary's cook show is on Friday night.

Respected Contributor

@minimalistWF I think people paid into a fund to keep their jobs. I thought that about Stacy , she seem pretty well locked in there. And she just bought a house. A  while back Stacy was all over the place with the Q includeing. mostly travel. And that really got the ax with this Virus. Wow ! What a train wreck.Now what her is going to Uncle David.? And David's Stacy Lou.?

Respected Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Shawn Killinger is one of, if not the TOP, host on QVC.  Just because you do not like her doesn't matter, she can sell sell sell.  This decision was about BUSINESS, not personal like so many people on this board have made it.  

I liked Antonella, but she made too much of an effort in being silly on her shows rather than selling.  It was hard to take her serious.

How do you know this? Do you work at the Q?

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Razzy 7 wrote:

Thanks.

@Razzy 7  You can google their name and Facebook and you can read what they posted.

@proudlyfromNJ  @Razzy 7 

Nor do I follow any hosts on Facebook, Instagram or anywhere else. I simply don't care about their lives. They aren't my friends; just sales people on TV.

However, after this "news" appeared on this forum I did read their comments following their departures from QVC. Interestingly, all read about the same! Obviously, QVC helped each former host write their Facebook post. Isn't that sad they were unable (couldn't or wouldn't) to put it in their own verbage? 

I'm confident Antonella and Gabrielle would have been gracious and have the language skills to write such a post themselves. I'm sorry those two lovely ladies are gone. Have doubted KZ's skills throughout her four years on QVC and, frankly, feel it's long overdue. From what other's have posted about Stacey's anger, perhaps it was wise of QVC to provide her what to say! She has always been far too loud for me and a bit too much of herself (another SK).  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Mary's show was on Q2 therefore since its all now reruns I would assume it is a RERUN of a prior show..

one show I looked forward to on a Friday night...

Fri-YAY is the most ridiculous show and products are usuallly the same as every other show!

Trusted Contributor

@minimalistWF  ..... Though Shaun may be one of the best sellers I doubt if she is the "top" seller. I think the top spots go to David and Jane T.

I must be watching the wrong shows that Shaun presents because your description of Antonella is the description I have of Shawn.

You may believe the decisions were made about "business" and you have that right. The same as I have the right to believe the decisions were made by "favoritism" .