Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03 - They switched the co-hosting duties a few months ago when Mary returned to on-air work after her cancer surgery; she has been David's co-host on Sundays and Stacey was the co-host on Wednesdays (and Ali has been the co-host on Fridays for quite awhile). Now that Stacey is gone, it will be interesting to see if Mary steps into the role on Wednesdays or if Ali does so. I'd be surprised if they left David on his own—it seems like he really enjoys having a co-host for banter.

@TheMemphisVette - I believe they are looking for a new slot for ITKWM now that Q2 is not airing live programming at all. Mary typically posts all of her upcoming shows on Facebook; if she shares anything there, I'm sure someone will share it around here.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@TheMemphisVette   Mary is hardly "second fiddle" to anyone. She is still employed and will be hosting her own shows as always. Cohosting simply means she and David will share products during a two (or three) hour show. Frankly, I'm delighted to see Mary back with David. She's kind, personable, and always prepared. Could not stand the loud and annoying meme presentations of Stacy, although I'm sorry she didn't make the decision to leave on her own. 

@BirkiLady 

the social media function is second fiddle.  

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

It should have been Lindquist or Killinger instead of A.N.

@proudlyfromNJ , You are so right, Shawn is disgusting, and she sells because she gets prime time. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Elizabeth03 - They switched the co-hosting duties a few months ago when Mary returned to on-air work after her cancer surgery; she has been David's co-host on Sundays and Stacey was the co-host on Wednesdays (and Ali has been the co-host on Fridays for quite awhile). Now that Stacey is gone, it will be interesting to see if Mary steps into the role on Wednesdays or if Ali does so. I'd be surprised if they left David on his own—it seems like he really enjoys having a co-host for banter.

@TheMemphisVette - I believe they are looking for a new slot for ITKWM now that Q2 is not airing live programming at all. Mary typically posts all of her upcoming shows on Facebook; if she shares anything there, I'm sure someone will share it around here.

@loriqvc 

i was replying to a poster who stated it was on next weeks schedule.   

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette - I believe that poster was referencing the "At Home with Mary" show that is airing this Thursday afternoon. (Though that's not a new show; QVC often throws an "At Home with X" show into its lineup from time to time now that it doesn't have as many home-themed shows as it used to.)

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@TheMemphisVette - I believe that poster was referencing the "At Home with Mary" show that is airing this Thursday afternoon. (Though that's not a new show; QVC often throws an "At Home with X" show into its lineup from time to time now that it doesn't have as many home-themed shows as it used to.)

@loriqvc 

thanks, they all have that 'show' from time to time.   i was zoned in on the itkwm show.

Honored Contributor

I preferred Stacy.  But I only watch ITKWD off and on.  I tire of the constant updating of colors.

I am disappointed in QVC and preferred these hosts to the newer hosts. Stacy and Kristine had calmer presentations and presented in a mature appropriate behavior. Antonella was fun and seemed down to earth. Gabrielle was ok too.  I still miss Mary Nelson.  I also preferred Jill and Katie to the newer hosts. Some hosts may need slight redirection at times but QVC should try make more effort to retain their hosts especially if the hosts would like to remain with the company. 

I do not watch the newbys Katrina or Julia. I do not like their presentations nor their on air personalities.

Though I do enjoy the other new host Ali Carr because she is calm and appears genuine and prepared. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ My thought precisely.

Valued Contributor

Mary is doing a show on Thursday July 23 at 2 PM Eastern---At Home with Mary.

She is also supposed to be co-hosting with Kirsten for the hour prior to her show.