Honored Contributor

Bought half a box Mon. here in  my part of Tx. we get them from Colorado

world of difference between those ol' store bought things and fresh peaches. Well, worth the price and will only be around for couple of weeks

Made 2 qts. of peach ice cream

Enjoy !

Esteemed Contributor

Nice!!!  Nothing like good ones.

I still remember the first time I tried canning.  Getting them all pretty in a jar is an art form.

Honored Contributor

DSCN1099.jpeg

I SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM

FOR ICE CREAM !! 

LOL

Honored Contributor

8821A332-E961-4F62-A7BA-A6AE4CB90ED5.jpeg@SharkE : DH went with friend first of July to Pearson Peach Farm- Ft. Valley Ga. Returned with case of peaches with about 75 large ones and had a cooler packed very good with ice- still frozen two quarts of peach ice cream. Still have a quart in the freezer. Froze peaches to enjoy this winter. This is an annual trip for DH. I made the peach cobbler for the 4th.  Southern Bee🍑🍑🍑🍑

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining : Yep- real art form. Tried canning peaches back in the 80's and only once but we were given several bushels of peaches. Southern Bee🍑❤️

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Yummmm🍑🍑🍑❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

LOOKS GREAT I'd rather have then ice cream.  Hubbo is the ice cream eater I'm the pastry girl and bread of course. LOL

Just had my teeth bleached, so,  I'm   kind of testy to anything too

@SouthernBee  cold  right now. Think my pores have closed  , but, not eating any sno cones any time soon. LOL   That would rattle  my brain !

Honored Contributor

There are no peaches as good as Colorado peaches.  I have no idea where to buy them here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Yikes- understand because I have sensitive teeth. Any other great adventures? 😀😀Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

I haven't missed a hair cut, we still go out every Mon. there for awhile we had to get drive thru and eat in car, but, we bought a big new van while the buying was good.

Dentist visits, I decided my teeth wasn't good enough didn't want chalky

reporter on TV teeth, but,  thought I could do better. Don't smoke, drink, no coffee, no wine, stuff like that. Drink tea thru a straw.

One must look good at all times  hahhahahaha  Got to go get on recumbent bike ate to much ice  cream before I froze it. LOL