Super Contributor

What happened to Stacey Stauffer? Is she no longer part of David's cooking shows. I tuned in today and see Mary is back on the show. I do prefer Mary with David.

Esteemed Contributor

Stacy, Kristine Zell, Gabrielle Kerr and Antonella Nestor are no longer employed by QVC as hosts as of Thursday.

Respected Contributor

marys show is gone.   she now is back to second fiddle in lieu of stacy.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Mary does have a show next week that she is hosting.

Some time ago the Sunday schedule had returned to Mary as David's co-host on in the Kitchen.

Super Contributor

Certainly not surprised to hear about Antonella.  Thank goodness!!

Respected Contributor

@msgb wrote:

Mary does have a show next week that she is hosting.

Some time ago the Sunday schedule had returned to Mary as David's co-host on in the Kitchen.

@msgb 

my calendar must not be up to date.  when is mary in the kitchen scheduled?

btw, i'm not seeing posting on facebook as a co-hosting function.    it is a social media function.    the shows with true co-hosts are not on the socials,  the co-hosts typically take turns presenting.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

It should have been Lindquist or Killinger instead of A.N.

Super Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Shawn Killinger is one of, if not the TOP, host on QVC.  Just because you do not like her doesn't matter, she can sell sell sell.  This decision was about BUSINESS, not personal like so many people on this board have made it.  

I liked Antonella, but she made too much of an effort in being silly on her shows rather than selling.  It was hard to take her serious.

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   Mary is hardly "second fiddle" to anyone. She is still employed and will be hosting her own shows as always. Cohosting simply means she and David will share products during a two (or three) hour show. Frankly, I'm delighted to see Mary back with David. She's kind, personable, and always prepared. Could not stand the loud and annoying meme presentations of Stacy, although I'm sorry she didn't make the decision to leave on her own. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Shawn Killinger is one of, if not the TOP, host on QVC.  Just because you do not like her doesn't matter, she can sell sell sell.  This decision was about BUSINESS, not personal like so many people on this board have made it.  

I liked Antonella, but she made too much of an effort in being silly on her shows rather than selling.  It was hard to take her serious.

@minimalistWF  Bully for you. I posted just like everyone else my opinion. When she talks of not showering for days I want to gag. But I change the channel instead.