Super Contributor

Just a suggestion for Squirrel Brand--please bring back the chocolate covered butter rum pecans. Those were the best candies. One year, Squirrel Brand brought those back in the almonds. I don't want the almonds. I like the pecans. Thank you for listening. 

Respected Contributor

Hello @reviewer from sc  you may want to also post in the "Suggestion Box" forum so that the message can be passed on to the vendor. I think it is a good suggestion as I did not care for the almonds the last time I purchased.

Honored Contributor

In a similar vein, please bring back Jonathan Redford as Squirrel Brand rep.  I always enjoyed him.

Honored Contributor

Re: Squirrel Brand

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

In a similar vein, please bring back Jonathan Redford as Squirrel Brand rep.  I always enjoyed him.

@ValuSkr 

He was presenting just yesterday during the Gourmet Food show....which was a joy to watch w/ Stacey and Jane.

I agree with the OP but I will take almonds OR pecans.....just in the plain chocolate though!

I did not care for the silver/gold white chocolate covering last year so I did not order the red/green presented yesty.  Don't care for that white chocolate flavor...but the plain chocolate covered nuts?  YES, PLEASE!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@reviewer from sc I can't trust myself , they are that delicious. I ate almost the whole can after I received them . I agree I liked the pecans a whole lot better.