Valued Contributor

Re: Small kitchen appliance suggestions needed.

I have the Ninja blender/chopper. etc.  It has all the bells and whistles.  I use it mainly for smoothies.  I also have a powerxl air fryer.  A smokeless indoor grill. A KA mixer.  Today I rounded out my goods with a food saver!  Had one about 20 years ago and loved it!  We also have a egg cooker for soft boiled, hard boiled and omelets.  My new bread machine will be here tomorrow.

Now my most used and favorite thing of all time was my KA 2 cup food chopper.  It lasted about 20 years.  Unfortunately the smallest now is 3 cups.  I can suffer with it.

Valued Contributor

Don;t forget about a instant pot1

Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 :WOW- well equipped kitchen. I would love a bread machine.Do you mind sharing information about your bread machine. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 : She didn't want the instant pot. Southern Bee

Valued Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Warrior2022 :WOW- well equipped kitchen. I would love a bread machine.Do you mind sharing information about your bread machine. Southern Bee

I ordered K49788 which is unfortunately sold out.  I think they all pretty much work the same.  This whole virus thing made me buy one.  I was able to get flour finally but not bread!

Valued Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Warrior2022 : She didn't want the instant pot. Southern Bee

Neither did my husband but he uses it way more than me.  lol

Honored Contributor

Appreciate all the help. Spent last night and early morning doing research. Purchases included:3 tier commercial utility cart for extra storage,PowerXL - 7 quart air fryer, Hamilton Beach 6 slice roll top - toaster oven, Ninja Professional Blender- 72 ounzes. All free shipping and saved over $60. I have been and being Blessed believe in helping. We are in a very difficult place and this is the time to be united, sharing positive and loving thoughts and helping others. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏 Southern Bee