Honored Contributor

FB248A06-B667-44C0-9F20-11595CD943DB.jpeglook what was just delivered - suprised by the size!!! The photo of the mandolin was deleted!??? Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Ga. isn't as far down as Tx is I guess. Open that baby up and start slicing

LOL Suppose to get mine Fri.

Honored Contributor

Oh no! Manual instructions- Cook’s Essentials by dash.com😲😲🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 1 year warranty. Going grocery shopping in the morning. Color coded quick instruction card shown in the video not included. Southern Bee 

The box that the mandolin was in - just shows product and all the blades- No words like Dash or Cook’s Essentials- Just listed on the manual. Manual only 19 pages with instructions and recipes. My previous experience with Cook Essentials products only lasting about 15 months and no help with parts or repair. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

check the box real careful sometimes they bury stuff in the label slot or somewhere in the cardboard

always consult the HSN video too

Honored Contributor

In den with DH watching baseball. When he goes to bed, will pull out everything from the box and double check. DH going fishing Friday and I will set this up and do the slicing and dicing. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The manual included in the box is black and white. The link one is in color and easy to look at and read. The label on the mandolin : Cook’s Essentials. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I don't have any problem with Cook's E. almost bought their 4 qt red pressure cooker today, but , don't need it. LOL

Honored Contributor

I take care of all my kitchen items. The  CE cookware and bakeware only lasted 15 months and was given run around about replacements. Loved the oval pressure cooker and it lasted about the same- called all contact information provided and phone numbers disconnected, could not find replacement  parts  when searched different sites, finally had to trash the pressure cooker. I have avoided this brand and not interested in any products provided but this was delivered today, thought it was made by Dash. Just stating what had been my previous experiences. Hope this works and last a while. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

It's available from the HSN  website not QVC, so , that might be a plus. LOL

I've had some stuff go Poof when it was just before the end of the warranty and even after paying for an extended warranty. Remember when I was going on about my washer going out I got ripped on a Loew's warranty won't fall for that tactic any more.

Make sure if you take out a extended warranty it EXTENDS THE ORIGINAL ONE YR. WARRANTY OTHERWISE YOU GET THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY, OK, THEN YOU BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY THAT PICKS UP AFTER THE ONE YR. WARRANTY EXPIRES.

NOT REPLACES THE ONE YR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AND STARTS THE DAY u BUY IT . IF IT STARTS AFTER THE ONE YR WARRANTY THEN YOU GET THAT YR PLUS WHATEVER EXTRA YRS YOU PAID FOR.

WORD TO THE WISE !