Honored Contributor

I got my potatoes, carrots, cabbages, and a pepper to play with Friday

LOL

Honored Contributor

Yep, remember because I always read your post. You always provide great information, suggestions and help and give much needed laughs along the way.  I am worn out from from grocery shopping. Purchased several  produce  to practice using the mandolin but just noticed forgot the cabbage. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I forgot to include that I will be doing onions got to have my Vidalia onions. Already had 10 lb of those that I ordered from the original 20 lb bag I got back in May

Honored Contributor

I forgot to purchase cheese to shred and know that putting in the freezer first will shred better. Watching on YouTube different videos on the mandolin. I do better watching something instead of reading instructions. I’m really interested in the results of slicing tomatoes and see how the diced onions, peppers and tomatoes will be. Hopefully it will not be difficult to clean the processing base and blades. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Suppose to be a little brush in there, clean out the blade with brush run under water, done. Put the big bucket thing in dishwasher it's plastic.