Frequent Contributor

WOLFGANG PUCK ON HSN TODAY @2 and 3

Thank the LORD for those shows, I cannot take ITKWD another minute today.

Respected Contributor

Re: WOLFGANG PUCK ON HSN TODAY @2 and 3

Ditto

Honored Contributor

I'm there ! thanks !

Stacey is enjoying her beverages LOL
Go girl !

Respected Contributor

Don’t like watching David and his foolishness and Stacey’s voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Honored Contributor

The only time I checked in to ITKWD they were presenting the vacuum cleaner.  I won't bother checking back.  HSN never does that nonsense with their cooking shows.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leggett28 wrote:

Don’t like watching David and his foolishness and Stacey’s voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

@Leggett28 

For a while now have noticed DV talks so fast that he is slurring his words....between that and his antics, absolute turnoff....and yes, agree on Stacey's voice, it is strident, gutteral and hurts my ears no matter how high or low the volume.

Esteemed Contributor

Interestingly, the live feed of HSN with Wolfgang Puck was shown during the last few minutes of ITKWD today—I've never seen QVC directly share HSN programming like that. David was passing along a message from himself and QVC congratulating Chef Puck on his 21st anniversary at HSN.

Respected Contributor

Watching WP is always a breath of fresh air....the production style used on HSN and the quality of the broadcast is so much better than QVC.....  I have open-stock pieces of his SS cookware and it is wonderful quality, love his SS cookware.  Purchased his new Plasma Elite Non-stick Wok today...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Interestingly, the live feed of HSN with Wolfgang Puck was shown during the last few minutes of ITKWD today—I've never seen QVC directly share HSN programming like that. David was passing along a message from himself and QVC congratulating Chef Puck on his 21st anniversary at HSN.

Now that they are owned by the same company, they do things like this.  Remember years ago when posters here wouldn't even mention HSN, but would refer to "the southern channel".  Now they are plugging each other's shows, etc.  I sure don't like seeing the same brands on both channels.  It's  a waste of time.   We can't do anything about their ownership, but I wish each brand would stick to one channel.  I know if I want X brand I can order from QVC and Y brand from HSN.  I would like to see more new items at each channel.  I've cut my watching way, way down since it is all the same "stuff."

Honored Contributor

I like watching Curtis Stone and Wolfgang since they actually do cooking demos.