Honored Contributor

@SharkE , so very sorry for your loss!   🙏🏽🙏🏽

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

SUSIE..........I am so very, very sorry. We used to be friends and

I Hope you will take this as the sincerity that is meant. This Halloween my husband will be gone tor 8 years . In some ways it seems like yesterday .         DANKY

Honored Contributor

Dang @SharkE the ordeals on top of the ordeal... Why is it that nothing is ever simple and why is it that it seems we always get kicked in the head when we're already down... Hoping things work out without a whole lot more effort on your part and perhaps when things settle down for you a bit you can consider what makes sense for you moving forward and can better consider any changes you might want to make that could simplify your life... Hang in there as best you can...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I, too, am saddened to hear this news.  It sounds like you've already moved mountains in such a short time. You must be a strong and courageous woman.  I wish you continued strength in the days ahead.  

~ house cat ~
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sharke,  I am so heartbroken to read this.

You have been so missed here, and will be

held close in my heart with Prayers for you

to get through this with strength and love 

being sent your way.

Monke~

Honored Contributor

(((@SharkE))) 

I've been away from the forums for several days. Over the past weeks, worried about our feisty friend, I've been checking to see if you were posting. 

My heart goes out to you.  Please accept my condolences.   It is generous of you to take time to share and advise others as you go through this process.  I've been there, too.  So even though I'm not in your shoes I can understand the path.   

I can't seem to find the right words.

We care about you.   Please let us know how you're doing.   You're still our feisty, spirited friend, tenacious and strong, and that spirit and your steadfast faith 🙏 will carry you through the coming days and weeks and months.

Be sure to take good and gentle care of you.

(((hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova