Honored Contributor

@SharkE !!!!!!!!!  Woman Very Happy

I finally made the rolls and my husband is in roll heaven right now!  I sort of messed them up--they rose too much  on the first rise, then I put them in the oven before they might have risen enough but they are beautiful and wonderful! 

THANK you again for posting the recipe in the Wonder Bread topic!

But I defer to the master because YOURS look a lot better!  Did you use a 9 x 13 pan? Mine was smaller than that.  Anyway, I absolutely will make SHARK ROLLS often!  

Swim in calm waters friend!  

fullsizeoutput_3f5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3f6.jpeg

Respected Contributor

YUM those look delishous!  You did good Sooner!!    

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   As a note:  I opened a package of Costco Unbleached Organic All Purpose flour.  Looked and smelled really fresh, and made a good dough.  

Just as a footnote because I am a KAF user long time! 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE !!!!!!!!!  Woman Very Happy

I finally made the rolls and my husband is in roll heaven right now!  I sort of messed them up--they rose too much  on the first rise, then I put them in the oven before they might have risen enough but they are beautiful and wonderful! 

THANK you again for posting the recipe in the Wonder Bread topic!

But I defer to the master because YOURS look a lot better!  Did you use a 9 x 13 pan? Mine was smaller than that.  Anyway, I absolutely will make SHARK ROLLS often!  

Swim in calm waters friend!  

fullsizeoutput_3f5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3f6.jpeg

A roll can't rise to much LOL

Yeah, I used a 9x13 Le Cruset pan. Used King Arthur flour and a yeast I buy off of Amazon. SAF in the red bag.

After they rise the first time if they look like they could rise some more, they will , when you put them in the preheated oven.

Hardest thing about rolls are the forming of the dough.

Glad they worked out for you all !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Hey where is that recipe...I missed it...never mind I am coming to your place around Christmas to see what’s baking.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shark Rolls!

[ Edited ]