Honored Contributor

Housecat, Please know all angels will have their wings wrapped around you because of the love and kindness you have in your heart as you go through this loss.  I am so very, very sorry.

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat, I am so sorry for the passing of your Mother and that of your Father early this year.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, during this difficult time.

@Snicks1, @lovestoteach, @lolakimono:  Thank you for posting.

Respected Contributor

They know what you and your family sacrified for them.  God Bless

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear of your loss. You have been through a lot lately, and just know that we are all here when you need to 'talk' or need some company. 

This journey of life has such sorrow sometimes, and I'm sorry that you have experienced so much in such a short time. Praying for peace and comfort for you.

Valued Contributor

@house_cat: Words escape me, and I don't really know you. However, my heart aches for anyone when a parent passes. And here's what I do know about you: You must be a very special person and loving daughter, to care for your parents in their last years. Your selflessness is admirable.Heart

Respected Contributor

housecat,

You have my deepest condolences....

Honored Contributor

house_cat......so nice of you to check in here during this sad, and busy time for you.  I don't always follow the same boards but glad I picked up the message about your mother passing away.  I am also dealing with my mother's declining health.  I know you are comforted knowing you have done as much as you could for your mother.  I feel the same for my mother.  There is so much you can do and the rest is in God's hands.  Hope you have time for rest...and enjoy memories.

Trusted Contributor
I'm so so sorry to hear this. My condolences to house_cat.
Honored Contributor

Take care!  So sorry for your loss!