Respected Contributor

Re: SICK OF TEMPTATIONS

[ Edited ]

@Nomore wrote:

Not that I was buying, but the quantity of color choices I notice are unbalanced. Why bring all these star shapes in too many colors, and not focus on the one more so, fireworks in huge quantities, when it sold out before being presented? I'm sure there were many disappointed. 

I don't mind Tara or the other woman, everyone has their own personality, but these presentations are way too long because of having too many choices of colors to show and it's repeated and repeated.

Oh, I am tired of the 101+ ways of macaroni and cheese in all products.

It was presented - it came on very early A.M. with another host,  and the response was immediate. I was awake and watching, but didn't buy. The patterns were nice, but similar to Floral Lace - just in a mini fireworks design in red and deep blue. I think it's a good indicaation that QVC customers are eager for a pattern change.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SICK OF TEMPTATIONS

[ Edited ]

Temptations is a QVC proprietary brand just like Cooks Essentials and Susan Graver.  It's going to be here forever.  Unfortunately for those (like me) who just don't care for the product.

Valued Contributor

I like seeing Tara on the Q and try to watch the shows.  That said I have collected so much Temptations over the years I have no room for more.  Plus I have kind of moved on in the cookware dept.  I now buy Le Creuset for my stovetop and oven needs.  It's expensive and heavy but I like how it cooks food and I don't worry about breakage in the oven.  I still look at dinnerware items in Temptations and buy plates etc. in some of the newer colors and patterns.  I think her dinnerware is outstanding in the round pieces.

Respected Contributor

When I see Tara on with David, Tara's presentation is almost 'robotic'.  She knows just what he's going to say and her response is stale now...you can pretty much anticipate what she's going to say.  Yes, I agree - need fresh faces with Temptations !