Honored Contributor

Lidia Polish Pottery Saturday 4/16 & Sunday 4/17

[ Edited ]

Featured on Zulily, two days ONLY

Bud Berry Viki Oval Baker Bowls SetMouse Cheese Box

Honored Contributor

Re: Lidia Polish Pottery Saturday 4/16 & Sunday 4/17

[ Edited ]

I've shown just two pieces for examples, but there are a lot more and it's going fast.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads up, I have purchased a piece of Lidia's Polish Stoneware, a chicken on a nest and I love it, as I have a chicken theme in my kitchen.  But the bulk of my collection (dishes, bakeware, etc.) has come from Gloria (when she sold on QVC) and her website, The Zanger Co.  Absolutely LOVE Polish Stoneware.... and it's lasted forever and we use it every day!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u

Oh, I'm so glad you found something you like!  The price cuts are fantastic.

I bought a lot from Gloria, also, and I miss her.  Lidia was on QVC once and I bought a piece or two from her then.

Did you get FREE SHIPPING on your piece today?  I was pleasantly surprised to get it on my first purchase, this bowl which caught my eye:

Celina Leaf Pattern Flower-Shaped Bowl

Honored Contributor

I purchased the chicken nest on QVC, paid full price and did not get free shipping!  But that's ok on something you fall in love with!  They still have quite a good selection on Zulily but the cheeze mouse was already sold out....  great prices, nice items!

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I purchased the chicken nest on QVC, paid full price and did not get free shipping!  But that's ok on something you fall in love with!  They still have quite a good selection on Zulily but the cheeze mouse was already sold out....  great prices, nice items!

@Q4u

I was eyeing that cheese mouse dish, too, but it was gone when I looked again.

For those who don't know, it's not just single items, and they tell you how many are left in stock. 

I've never seen anything like this sale though, it was all moving fast.  At those prices, I'm not surprised.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I might have sprung for the cheeze mouse.... LOL... I have Gloria's Cheeze lady and she is incredible.  Their website has bargain basement prices on things being phased out, I forget what they call them, but try poking around her website, it's wonderful and when you buy something, they double box it and take extra care getting it to you. You can also leave feedback and correspond with Gloria if need be.... did I mention that I LOVE Polish Stoneware??  If interested (safe link):

http://www.polishstoneware.com/

Honored Contributor

One is called "Downstairs", another is called "Stoneware Cellar".... have fun! Woman LOL