I agree... I really don't like the stripes.  I know you have to change things up to keep people's interest, but that wasn't a good change. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan either.  I find it profoundly unattractive.   For me, the best way to go if I'm watching a kitchen show is to just watch it semi-live so I can FF through those segments.

I will either watch another channel on the other tuner, or watch something I've already recorded, then check in after 30 minutes and RW to 30 min back and watch it that way.   For each presentation I don't like (temptations is the main one for me, or KA) I just FF through that one and onto the next!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I personally cannot stand the woman as she smugly peddles her junky dishes and bakeware.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Ultimately, it does not matter if posters here are "sick" of the product, the presenter, or the presentations.  The fact of the matter is that each time the product airs thousands of the product fly out of QVC.

Since QVC is in business to make money rather than entertain us or alleviate our boredome, and QVC clearly makes fr more money from those interested in this product line than those who complain about it here, do not expect the programming to change.  If you do not want to see it, change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Ultimately, it does not matter if posters here are "sick" of the product, the presenter, or the presentations.  The fact of the matter is that each time the product airs thousands of the product fly out of QVC.

Since QVC is in business to make money rather than entertain us or alleviate our boredome, and QVC clearly makes fr more money from those interested in this product line than those who complain about it here, do not expect the programming to change.  If you do not want to see it, change the channel.

I don't think that's the issue from what I'm reading.  It sounds like people are already changing the channel but they miss something else making good use of the time QVC spends on Temptations.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like it. The patterns are too busy, and it's made in China. All of the bakeware I buy is made in Italy or Portugal.

Honored Contributor

Re: SICK OF TEMPTATIONS

[ Edited ]

@KALLIE wrote:

I don't like it. The patterns are too busy, and it's made in China. All of the bakeware I buy is made in Italy or Portugal.

Not everyone can afford that. I bet cooking the same  food item in Tara's from China and yours, will come out basically the same.

I have an old burnt 11x 13 Command Performance pan from hsn 10  + years ago, and this made from China pan is the one that cooks food the best.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SICK OF TEMPTATIONS

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

Not everyone can afford that. I bet cooking the same  food item in Tara's from China and yours, will come out basically the same.

I have an old burnt 11x 13 Command Performance pan from hsn 10  + years ago, and this made from China pan is the one that cooks food the best.

I find it in Marshall's, and it's less expensive that the cheaply made Temptations or anything else made in China. I've NEVER had and issue with these pieces cracking, crazing, or having burn marks. I've had many pieces for 10+ years, and NONE of it is burnt. Obviously, it's much BETTER quality than Temptations and Command Performance.

Occasional Visitor

Really!!

Smiley Sad

Spoiler

This is a shopping channel and temp-Tations is awesome. You don't have to purchase or watch but really how rude and she is so sweet not at all heavy sale these are the most usable reasonably priced beautiful ceramic out there and I am so delighted they sell them and personally don't think she is on enough. The brand has been a staple for Qvc for a very long time while many other brands have come and gone. 

Again this is a shopping channel this is what they offer and do it well. No reason to be negative I don't this forum is where people vent there feelings it's a real turn off. 

This is supposed be informational and inspiring not negative not your personal website.

i think it is just so disrespectful to talk about anyone that has worked so hard to bring quality products to the customers for so long.

Wow just can't BELEIVE some of the comments on here. Did you ever hear if you can't say something nice then just don't say anything at all!

Sad

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

I don't think that's the issue from what I'm reading.  It sounds like people are already changing the channel but they miss something else making good use of the time QVC spends on Temptations.

I seriously doubt it.  Just like what others continue to complain about.   What would they complain about?   I don't even know when the last time I sat and watched, and I love mine.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*