Contributor

Well maybe it's not Temptations I'm sick of but I am so tired of Tara McConnell contnuously being on.  It's like it is the Tara McConnel station.  There are other brands of stoneware besides Temptations that people would like to see.  The price on Temptations has gone up so much over the last couple of years that I would rather see more of a selection.

Esteemed Contributor

You've got my vote......I'm not watching the Sunday show - or Monday or Tuesday.  So tired of the same people.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see some other brands as well, but in reality Temp-tations doesn't get that much air time anymore.

Lucky if there is one or two full hour shows per month, and often those are in the middle of the night. 

An offering or two on In the Kitchen each week, and maybe showing one or two items during the month on some other cook show.

Certainly doesn't get the hours on end that Susan Graver does.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SICK OF TEMPTATIONS

[ Edited ]

I agree .... if they put Temp-tations on once a year it would be too much for me!!!!!!! 👹

Occasional Contributor

Totally agree.  The prices have greatly increased and Tara's personality is now one of a snoot...lol.  She has changed and her new attitude is not ver appealing.  I always turn to HSN when she comes on.  

Respected Contributor

personlly, I don't mind Tara or Temptations.

I think it is a case of "familiarity breeds contempt" ...the more ften  people see someone, or something,  the more they find that they do not like about them..It happens with so many celebrities, hosts and vendors..  

Great example is Food Network..Shows that were once looked forward to are now skipped over..

Honored Contributor

In my case, I'm glad QVC watchers know about Temptations because I had a yard sale yesterday and most shoppers said "oh I ❤️ Temptations" -- I sold ALL my unused pieces as I changed over to another color and got rid of some which were in sets and I wouldn't use. 

My pieces were the Original OW and FL design before Tara changed to those horrible stripes around the edge (which are terrible painting IMO).

I did the David 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 When I sold it all --  of course many of my pieces were bought when Temptations first came to Q at reasonable prices, I got my $$$s worth on re-sale. (And I never used them for baking (serving only) & had the original insert directions)

Honored Contributor

I  would like her sidekick hosting more.  Lisa Gleason

Respected Contributor

I have a few pieces of her older holiday design - snowflakes and holly.  I use them only for serving.  I would never take a chance on cooking after seeing all the disasters here on the board.  Probably woldn't use them for cooking anyway.  I don't like Old World or Floral Lace at all, so until and unless she changes up her patterns, I won't be buying - in fact, I won't be watching.

Valued Contributor

Not that I was buying, but the quantity of color choices I notice are unbalanced. Why bring all these star shapes in too many colors, and not focus on the one more so, fireworks in huge quantities, when it sold out before being presented? I'm sure there were many disappointed. 

I don't mind Tara or the other woman, everyone has their own personality, but these presentations are way too long because of having too many choices of colors to show and it's repeated and repeated.

Oh, I am tired of the 101+ ways of macaroni and cheese in all products.