Trusted Contributor

Re: Re-thinking Host Food Consumption on Shows

Tara sells food storage and cookware, so she wouldn't be eating the food.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I didn't read all of the OP - too long with no paragraphs to break it up, but I get the general idea.

Same complaint, new poster.  It isn't going to change anything.

@BizLiz  and for any "new" posters, it might help, if you break up long posts.  Makes for much easier reading!

@Venezia I don't even bother to read a mess like this post.  THe minute I open it and see it, I won't be bothered to read it.

Contributor

I agree with what every one has said.  Now that they are back to eating the food again, I guess some people would rather puchase the food through television, difficult in itself, after seeing how someone tasting it, likes it.

EATING the food is not the problem.  I feel the distaste lies in watching certain hosts practically sticking it in their nose and squishing it around in their fingers until it is not edible.  They are worse than kids playing with their food.  Very unappetizing. 

Everyone has their own opinion and everyone is entitled to like or dislike what is on tv.  That is why I have decided NOT to watch when certain hosts are on.  They act like kids playing with their food and not adults