Honored Contributor

no

Honored Contributor

I've purchased food over the years.  I can't think of anything that was bad.

Honored Contributor

Over the years I have ordered several items, but only when free shipping is available.   I order Mrs Prindables apples, Kind bars, and Germack nuts at Christmas, to give as gifts.   My family enjoys chicken potstickers, and Rastelli burgers.   I occasionally order Juniors mini cheesecakes at Christmas, as a special treat for my family.   

Respected Contributor

The prices are NUTS!  You can get all the same stuff just shopping at the Supermarket. 

Respected Contributor

About 15 years ago, I used to buy the Kansas City steak burgers, Corky's ribs and I tried Juniors carrot cheese cake once.

I got tired of the ribs and the burgers have become so expensive that I buy from my local grocer.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone has a choice.  If a food on QVC doesn't appeal to you, just pass on it.

Some prefer convenience  over product, ie, home delivery for people don't own a car, disabled, or agoraphobic.

If saving money is important to you, or adverse to consuming processed food, then buy your food in bulk at Costco, Food for, Less, Food Mart, etc.  

Avoid dying of heart attack, stoke, or cancer.  Avoid processed foods sold on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Tried Corky's, got a refund.  The side dishes, cookies, apples etc are way too expensive for my taste. Especially when they take 10 days to receive. Way better close to home.

Honored Contributor

like to try those crossants (however U spell it)

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

like to try those crossants (however U spell it)

Don't bother sharke. We tried them last year. They are nothing special. You can get just as good or better at BJ's wholesale club for a lot less money. They don't keep the airyiness once you pull them out of the oven. They deflate. If you leave them in the oven longer they burn on the bottom.  The only item we purchase every year is Mrs. Prindables apples when they are on special. Now those are good quality, taste great and on sale.  The majority of qvc food items are rediculosly priced. So high priced you think qvc is just doing it on purpose to see if people will foolishly pay the exorbitant price.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  I have been buying the croissants for a few years now.  So far, they have always baked up perfectly - golden brown and airy.  I only eat one every Sunday for breakfast and they smell wonderful while baking and the coffee is brewing.

I have never had one that deflated or was bad otherwise.

P.S.:  I don't think they are expensive at all.  Last time I ordered 50 (split with my neighbor) for $64.00.