Contributor

I have purchased a few food items.  Some of them are not bad.  Like now, they have Real Good Food pizza with chicken crust.  So they are saying there is no gluten, low carb, high protein. 

They do not tell you the cheese variety has 830 MG of sodium.  They were very salty and teasted TERRIBLE.

But that is what I like about Sharon Faetsche.  She likes "everything and everything is WONDERFUL."

Don't buy it.  You will want a refund.

Respected Contributor

I usually get one of each!

Respected Contributor

There is not much I haven't bought from the Q's selection. I buy my croissants from Williams-Sonoma and have been for many, many years so I've never tasted the Q's.

However, watching today's gourmet show has made me think someone is crazy. $20 a pound for bacon/sausage hot dogs ? $17 a pound for turkey burgers with panko bread crumbs as a filler ? Chicken "pizzas" at $5 each and the crust appears to be ground chicken (scraps) ? Kim & Scott pretzels are available at local supermarkets for 1/10th the price...

Honored Contributor

Usually make my own LOL

Honored Contributor

I have tried a few items over the years but nothing I ordered again except for Lobstergram.  Now I order directly from them.  I tried some other lobster companies that were less expensive and there was a definite difference in the quality and taste.

Respected Contributor

Adeline:  In one word------NO!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Danky  After I read your post and that you have been ordering croissants from Williams Sonoma, I went ahead and ordered 15 or the plain ones.   

I have always ordered mine from QVC and love them.  I eat one every Sunday for breakfast.  But since I have only one left, I thought I give the WS ones a try.  They are rather costly and hope they are even better than the ones from QVC.  They will be shipped September 5.

Respected Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@Danky  After I read your post and that you have been ordering croissants from Williams Sonoma, I went ahead and ordered 15 or the plain ones.   

I have always ordered mine from QVC and love them.  I eat one every Sunday for breakfast.  But since I have only one left, I thought I give the WS ones a try.  They are rather costly and hope they are even better than the ones from QVC.  They will be shipped September 5.

Good morning @CLEM-----I'm really flattered that you would pay any attention to my preference. I so hope you like them as much as I do. Currently I have a box of the rise-over-night chocolate ones and a box of straight to oven ones in the freezer. You know that WS has a guarantee like Q....ask for a refund if you are not satisfied. Also, if you do want to re-buy, watch for a sale. They have reduced pricing quite frequently and that's when I buy them.

Respected Contributor

@Danky  Thanks for telling me about the WS guarantee.  I didn't know that.  You must really love them to have all different kinds in the freezer.  Now I am really curious.  Will post what I think once I tasted them.  And I will watch out for sales.

Trusted Contributor

I buy the potstickers. They really are better than that brand in the yellow bag or from TJ's.

I also sometimes order the Prindables apples. Mostly for gifts but have kept a few for us and they are very good.