Honored Contributor

Popcorn is my favorite. I like making it the old fashioned way too.

Respected Contributor

LOVE THE STUFF.

I make it (organic kernels) old-style.

In a pot with peanut oil and add some Frank's Hot Sauce (in powderized form) - it's hot, spicy and yummilicious.

I also crack the corn in my Dash Blender and spread it out on my cinderblock fence for the birds, they love it too.

Esteemed Contributor

I seem to go through phases with popcorn . . . right now is a "yes, please!" phase. In fact, I finally gave in and bought that expensive electric butter mister when we had free shipping on Saturday since the price had dropped $20 (I noticed that it jumped right back up today). I've tried every trick in the book to get the perfect distribution of butter on my popcorn—not too wet, not too dry—and hope this gadget will work as advertised. Since I try to avoid chemicals when I can, having a light coating of real butter on kernels I've freshly popped myself is a true treat.

Now I've really got popcorn on the brain—get that package shipped soon!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I needed something crunchie and it's low fat, so I think it'll be alright.  Don't eat it much at all anymore.  Do many of you partake in popcorn now?

We love to eat different kinds of popcorn here.

We have a microwave air popper that we use, where you can air pop it and then eat it with a bit of salt, eat it plain, or add some flavored shake on seasonings. I like to add some of the shake on seasonings, like the caramel seasoning, for example.

My husband also likes to make microwave popcorn, too--the bagged kind, like the buttery flavor, etc.--and we will also indulge in kettle popcorn that you can buy from a place that makes it in those huge kettle drums.

We especially love the flavored kettle corn, like caramel or cheese-flavored kettle corn. Yum!! Heart

Valued Contributor

I love popcorn. Could not live without it.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I eat it sporadically, I have an air popper and it makes good popcorn. I like to put olive or avocado oil on it and sprinkle some Brewers yeast on it.