Honored Contributor

I needed something crunchie and it's low fat, so I think it'll be alright.  Don't eat it much at all anymore.  Do many of you partake in popcorn now?

Honored Contributor

Actually had the munchies last night, a few hours after dinner, and popcorn it was, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Popcorn is my favorite ! 🍿🍿🍿

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Since I don't do any salt and watch fats, cooking a single serving is merely something I ponder.  Wouldn't mind having some.  Did I mention that I am terminally lazy?

Trusted Contributor

This week, I have had pocorn almost every day.  I have found some flavored ones that I really like at my local grocery store.  The Himalayan Salt variety is tasty.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   Here are my snacking staples:  popcorn, ice cream, and chocolate (not necessarily in that order!).  Cat Very Happy

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I eat popcorn fairly often but I find I get burned out on it if I have it too often. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My snacking cravings usually are cured by eating the 94% fat free 100  calorie a packet pocorn, just enough for one serving for me.  I sprinkle parmesan cheese and salad supreme for some flavor. 

Super Contributor

I haven't had any in a while, but I recently bought Farmer Jon's 20 pack 1.2-oz Mini Microwave Popcorn Bags from Qvc. It sounds yummy and I liked that it was only 150 calories per bag!

Honored Contributor

This house consumes a lot of popcorn.   My husband and youngest daughter like microwave popcorn; kettle corn and butter flavor.  

Oldest daughter and I like Orville Redenbachers kernels popped the old fashioned way on the stove, with real butter.