Respected Contributor

Have You Ever Had See's Candy?

I just read that it was one of the best candies to buy. I never heard of this candy and never saw it in any stores.If you have had it where did you buy it and is it better than other candy. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Had See's Candy?

Yes, someone from Utah Sent me a box as a gift. I would not say it was my favorite. It was good just not my favorite I have had others that I liked better. Someone sought the box of candy and said to me, oh wow you got sees candy.  MEh.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @KACEE1115   It was good but not my favorite candy of all time. 

Respected Contributor

We only have it on the east coast around Christmas. It can purchased from kiosks in the malls until 12/24. A great best candy made in California. It used to be sold at Disney World but no more.  If you live near a larger city check the malls. Also they have web site but the shipping is extra. I have 2  boxes stashed away. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

Thaks for responding. What is your favorite candy? In my area they only sell See's at Lord and Taylor stores.

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

Yes, someone from Utah Sent me a box as a gift. I would not say it was my favorite. It was good just not my favorite I have had others that I liked better. Someone sought the box of candy and said to me, oh wow you got sees candy.  MEh.

What candy would  you say is better. I have to travel a little bit to buy see's and if it is no better than candy i can find locally it may not be worth the trip. Thanks for responding.

Honored Contributor

I found them to be just so so,did not buy again.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have See's Candies everywhere in Arizona. There are stores in the mall, they're sold at Walgreens etc. they are good chocolates but I like their peanut brittle. I would rather have Godiva. 

Respected Contributor

We enjoyed Sees when my husband was stationed in San Diego.  Every holiday, they had sweet molded chocolate figures-our children loved them!  I can still get a limited variety of Sees candy at the holidays and the Navy Exchange- I love the lollypops😉😊!

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

Thaks for responding. What is your favorite candy? In my area they only sell See's at Lord and Taylor stores.

My favorite is Fannie May dark chocolate buttercreams.   Fannie May was sold several years ago and I think they are still good but maybe not quite as good as before they were sold.