Contributor

Ok So while David is showing the bug zapper.......

I think I'll head to my kitchen and roast a chicken or something.  Bug zapper and ITKWD are not a winning combo, IMH.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Ok So while David is showing the bug zapper.......

Hey!  He did say he was taking off his apron and putting on his sweater!

That David, he is a kidder, isn't he!Smiley Happy

My best friend would zap me upside the head if she saw I'd posted that!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I should have added I have 2 of those bug zappers.  I love them.

I sent one to my daughter and she won't use the thing!  It drives me crazy!

Regular Contributor

yuck!  cant watch at all. this is horrible and when they show the jar of dead bugs i want to vomit! no way, no how! cruel and unnecessary. no qvc today...

Honored Contributor

@vickyh2 Actually, bug zappers and kitchens are the perfect combination. Although the ones they are selling today are for outside, of which I have two, that company also has one specifically for inside the house. I own two of those too.

It keeps the flies and other insects out of my kitchen. I placed one of them 20 feet from the kitchen and all last year I did not have a problem with flies in my kitchen. Once they came thru the doggie door, they eventually head over to the DynaTrap wall unit and I was surprised how many insects that smaller wall unit picks up. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@vickyh2 Actually, bug zappers and kitchens are the perfect combination. Although the ones they are selling today are for outside, of which I have two, that company also has one specifically for inside the house. I own two of those too.

It keeps the flies and other insects out of my kitchen. I placed one of them 20 feet from the kitchen and all last year I did not have a problem with flies in my kitchen. Once they came thru the doggie door, they eventually head over to the DynaTrap wall unit and I was surprised how many insects that smaller wall unit picks up. 

@World Traveler 

Thanks for that “review” of the indoor wall units.  I was considering getting some last year but never did.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Just like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Couldn’t agree with you more.  Wrong time and wrong place. Hit the off button as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@vickyh2  I'm not sure how this TSV is different from the sweepers or humidifiers that David shows after his ITKWD show is over. I'm just glad he didn't feature it during his show, as he usually does the Dyson. Frankly, I stayed tuned, because we are going to move to bug country near my DDs house, where the bugs are bigger and uglier than I've ever experienced before. .