Not applicable

More Temp-tations Colors....please :)

I love watching QVC and enjoy the variety of so many kitchen items and accessories, however I would like to suggest that Temptations add a Tuscan yellow to its color options as well as an eggplant (purple) color. Both my mother and I are constantly watching in hopes to finally see these colors as options. Thank you Temptations!!!!
Contributor

Re: More Temp-tations Colors....please :)

There is already an eggplant Floral lace pattern. Eggplant in Old World is supposed to be coming.

Contributor

Tara, PLEASE bring back the old world carved pattern! I started collecting this pattern and then it was gone! Now I can't add to the pattern other than searching for pieces on ebay. Please bring back old world carved!

Contributor

I stopped buying Temptations when they eliminated cream.
Valued Contributor

On 12/28/2014 a10ecgirl said:

Tara, PLEASE bring back the old world carved pattern! I started collecting this pattern and then it was gone! Now I can't add to the pattern other than searching for pieces on ebay. Please bring back old world carved!

On Tara's website there are 3 different sets of old world carved patterns in selected colors! Not sure what color you are looking for but all 3 of these sets are available in cream so they would match just about any color you already have--HTH!

Valued Contributor

On 12/28/2014 sum1nu said: I stopped buying Temptations when they eliminated cream.

Cream color has not been eliminated from Temp-tations. It could be that the Q is not offering it but on Tara's site under ""old world"" the majority of what is there has the option of getting it in the cream color. HTH

Honored Contributor

... and designs.....we need more modern/contemporary pieces AND some plain colors!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I'm going to make a confession; I got mad at TT for a defective pack n go casserole, and I bought the wrong sized replacement (one size down.) It's not even in a color I really like (green. I too, like the cream.) I probably won't be buying any more.

And it's the casserole I use ALL the time. I just made a meatloaf and yep, it's in the Temptations. I like the shape. And the weight.

Valued Contributor

On 1/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

... and designs.....we need more modern/contemporary pieces AND some plain colors! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

lol...I know you are wanting more solid pieces. was looking for a casserole baker earlier today & looked in the back of kitchen cabinet and found what looks like a 4 qt. SOLID dark blue casserole baker! I don't remember getting it but it has the wicker basket with handles and a white plastic lid. No telling how long I have had it stuck way in the back of that shelf!

Honored Contributor

On 12/28/2014 a10ecgirl said:

I prefer the carved/embossed pattern. I have some pieces in purple which I love. (not a true purple, but darker than the Lilac) If she would bring some out in eggplant, I would give away my painted OW in Lilac and buy the embossed; it isn't as "busy" and looks much more classy. Doesn't clash with other tableware.