Honored Contributor

Didn't someone say The Bluejean Chef is returning?  I'm waiting . . .

Trusted Contributor

Her newsletter says she will be launching a line of products as a vendor, but the date depends on some kind of supply chain issues. I always look forward to her presentations, but sadly she's not returning to qvc the way she was before. She now has a great website with recipes, videos, a cooking "school," and more.

Honored Contributor

The latest news on her launch on QVC with her items is sometime in March.  She was asked about it today on her FB page.

Respected Contributor

I may not buy much, but I really enjoy her presentations.  I thought her quick recipe snip it’s on previously before she left were great.  

Thanks for the update!

Respected Contributor

"Supply chain problems" sounds like the stuff is coming from "far away places with strange sounding names".  Too bad she couldn't find a manufacturer in the US.  Like her.  I'll pass on her stuff.

Honored Contributor

The best set of pots and pans I ever bought from QVC was her lightweight hard anodized line. I've bought at least four sets and hers has held up through thick and thin.  Can't say that about some of the others, I am hard on them.  I'll check her website, maybe she'll bring out more.  Mine are now at the cottage in a complete set and I'm slowly switching to Curtis Stone for the house.  

Trusted Contributor

David said Thursday is his Coffee Talk on Facebook she would be on sometime at the end of March with of course her own line of stuff.

I like her and i really miss her doing the Cooks Essentials presentations.

Trusted Contributor

I think they are shooting for the next all day kitchen shows, which I think is near the end of March.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

The best set of pots and pans I ever bought from QVC was her lightweight hard anodized line. I've bought at least four sets and hers has held up through thick and thin.  Can't say that about some of the others, I am hard on them.  I'll check her website, maybe she'll bring out more.  Mine are now at the cottage in a complete set and I'm slowly switching to Curtis Stone for the house.  

You and I seem to like the same cookware.  I have so many of Meredith's hard anodized also. Can't wear them out.

Curtis Stone and I have an understanding. I have too many of his cookware so I don't watch him anymore lol.  You will like them very much. No dishwasher for these even though it might say you can, don't. I bought mine from him when he first came to HSN many years ago.