Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 spiderw said:

I think the show would be fine and flow without Mary. She may be a nice person but her tv personality doesn't appeal to me, just my opinion.

I so agree. To me she is an annoyance. Makes me change the channel. Seems to be expanding her role more all the time.

Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 cosmic1 said: Is she a producer? At least that is what I've heard. I don't watch ITKWD.

I don't know if she was a producer, but she is the Facebook, etc. person and kind of a "sidekick." (Not necessary as far as I am concerned.)

Respected Contributor

I like her- she definitely is the Social Media IT person- And that is a very important and expanding role these days- As important as advertising and product placements-if you ever go on their site you will see how popular they are..

It's the wave of the present (and future) so we might as well get used to it...Afterall, we are on a type of social media right now...

Honored Contributor

I usually don't watch David's shows, I've had enough of him over the years. I really haven't even noticed Mary, only that she lost weight recently.

Respected Contributor

I like Mary. She is funny and I enjoy her. I think she would make a great host.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch David at all, so I haven't seen Mary in a very long while on his shows. However, I did see her during the Christmas Day videos and she had a very nice one. Honestly I don't know what she did - I think reading to children - but I thought she had a nice onscreen personality. I didn't really recognize her at firsts.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Double-D said: I have decided I want to be Mary QVC when I grow up!! Tell me what exactly what does she do other than gush over David?? No offense, just asking!!

Obviously you are not a very observant person and have poor listening skills when you watch ITKWD.

I could sing her praises but that's not what you want to hear.

sooooooo............

Love David, love Mary together and or apart.

Trusted Contributor
I find her to be annoying and a waste of air time. Sorry Mary
Trusted Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Alsee said: I find her to be annoying and a waste of air time. Sorry Mary
Agree!
Trusted Contributor
me too. Another one, too cute. . I hate it when grown people are cutesy