Regular Contributor
I have decided I want to be Mary QVC when I grow up!! Tell me what exactly what does she do other than gush over David?? No offense, just asking!!
Contributor
I'm sorry...I don't care for the second person in David's show. I know it gives him time to get from here to there. I just don't like it.
Respected Contributor
Is she a producer? At least that is what I've heard. I don't watch ITKWD.
Honored Contributor

I think she was originally in charge of his social media, but her role has expanded. I think she's a lovely girl. I enjoy what she adds to the show, but I'm sure her primary role is to fill the transition spots. If she wasn't there, they'd have many more of those QVC ads and disclosers, promos and such.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor
She's producer of the show. She's a great addition to ITKWD.
Honored Contributor

I think the show would be fine and flow without Mary. She may be a nice person but her tv personality doesn't appeal to me, just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I don't get it either. I very seldom watch that show, but I have occasionally seen her. Maybe someone can fill me in with details explaining her purpose.

Honored Contributor

I love her, she's sweet, genuine, and has learned a lot in the time she's been in David's show. She's a real pro now and an asset to his show.

There are often 2-3-4 hosts and media helpers or whatever in a given show of any type. Why single out Mary?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor
I also don't get her. I kind of think her purpose is to give David a break during his marathonITKWD shows&beef up his online presence on FB. I had his show on today and she left her mic on after she exiited the stage. She said something to someone off camera and David quickly told her (nicely)to kill her mic.
Respected Contributor
She fills the time when David has to move from one studio to another