Respected Contributor

Re: Mama Mancini's Meatballs

@FlyersGirl thanks for that info.  I may take a ride to SR to check if they have the meatballs.  And by the way, SR is my favorite place to shop.  Great prices and their personnel knows how to treat customers.  If I had to gripe about one thing is they're still charging for grocery bags.  I don't know how much, but I bring my own.  You'd think with prices being what they are, bags would be provided free of charge.

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl finally made to Shop Rite today and bought the Mama Mancini meatballs.  Believe they were the size package you mentioned, but the price was $4.99 -- not a sale price.  I'm curious-- if possible could you tell me  how many meatballs are in the pack.

Off topic -- I could not believe how expensive many items were.  Only going to get worse. 

Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker Hi and Happy Saturday!

The packs that I purchased come with 8 decent size meatballs. This is the refirgerated ones, not the frozen pack. I do have a frozen pack that I bought in the freezer, but I have not opened that one yet. 

8 meatballs:

The frozen box, is only 16 ounces. For some reason I think I read that the frozen boxes were a market test and that the company planned to only offer the refrigerated version going forward. 

Super Contributor

Just purchased their stuffed meatballs at my local supermarket

They also had the turkey but my husband isn't a fan.
Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl I just checked my box and it's the frozen 16 oz box.  I hope they are as good as what I bought from Costco.