Respected Contributor

Our Costco has 3 lbs. of these meatballs in sauce for $9.99.  Quite a value, don't you think???  

Honored Contributor

Re: Mama Mancini's Meatballs

I love his meatballs.  Does sound like a good price.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought them last week and had them for dinner tonight. I think they are good. Better than any frozen prepared meatball. The sauce is delicious.

Respected Contributor

I've bought them at my grocery store - 8 oz pkg for about $7.99 so that's a great deal.

Valued Contributor

My husband grew up with an Italian mother and grandmother and these are what he claims are closest to theirs. We love the Mama Mancini meatballs and their regular sauce. It was included in our Valentine's Dinner.

Respected Contributor

@msgb Thanks for your "review".  I definitely will pick these up next time I'm at Costco.  BTW, my mom and grandma were both 100% Italian, but I cannot remember their meatballs.  DH says mine are the best.  Who am I to disagree?  

Respected Contributor

As a follow-up to my OP, -- here are my thoughts about the MMM's. You get 8 good sized meatballs in a package with enough sauce for approximately 1 lb of pasta.  I was very surprised and pleased the meatballs were very good.  The sauce was a tad sweet for my taste.  To me it tasted like jarred sauce, but not RAO brand.  RAO's is in a class by itself. If Costco had the meatballs without sauce, I'd buy it again.

Trusted Contributor

My local Shop Rite carries the Turkey Gluten free meatballs in sauce and they are really good! (8 meatballs in the package)

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl Next time I'm at our Shop Rite I'll check if they have the beef meatball variety.  The Turkey pack you showed had a weight of less than 2 lbs with 8 balls with sauce .  What I got at Costco was 3 lbs and 8 meatballs with sauce.  

Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker I think the beef pack that Shop Rite sells is the same size as the turkey. It was on sale last week for $5.99. Of course, they sold out and I was not able to get the beef. They did have a frozen version -  one pound beef in sauce for $4.99 (regular price). 

Costco deal is great!